1. Sarah has read lots of stories by American writers. Now she would like to read ___ stories by writers from ___ countries.
A. some; any
B. some; other
C. other; some
D. other; other
2 The family never agree about ___ shares of the property.
3. I was disappointed with the film. I had expected ___ to be much better.
4. Saying something is one thing while doing it is ___.
B. the other
5. It is generally considered unwise to give a child ____ he or she wants.
6.—Is there any picture on the wall? —_____.
B. No one
C. No ones
7. You have to hurry up if you want to buy something because there’s hardly ___ left
8. They were all very tired, but ___ of them would stop to take a rest.
9. Tom felt that he knew everybody’s business better than they knew it _____.
D. himself 10. Think _____ and you’ll have some idea.
B. over it
C. it over
参考答案：1-5 B CDDB 6-10 DCCAC